It is my pleasure to speak to you today about Simple Advocate Actions in Real Life.
Here's where to find additional resources from today's talk:
● Society of Disabled Oracles
● But you don’t look sick website, The Spoon Theory article & video
● A Twitter list of disabled people, activists and advocates
● My most current Twitter list of hashtags
[free or donation optional pdf] [free on twitter]
● Black Disability Politics by Dr. Sami Schalk
● Crip Camp - free on Netflix
● The Long COVID survival guide
● Disability Visibility project book and website by Alice Wong,
● Year of the Tiger, Alice Wong's memoir
You can always find me here or on Twitter @Tinu or at Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can also be reached by email- tinu ATeverywhereaccessible.com
Thanks for attending!
*List of words in #EverywhereAcessible hasgtag fromabove Word cloud at time of capture:
amber disability learn
great universe neurodiverse
love community collaborative
nature considered days
manning web ev
call acCeSS 6o44...
friend disabled metrotown shines