About Our Organization
Everywhere Accessible was founded on International Day of Disability in 2019.
We exist for several reasons. .
- To educate people that access to the world is not universal,
- To center Black Disabled Women in that discussion,
- To crowdsource solutions to the access problems all disabled people have, and
- To organize both disabled and nondisabled people of all backgrounds to unite behind the work of getting marginalized people the access we need
Learn More About Our Founder, Tinu Abayomi-Paul
Tinu Abayomi-Paul is
- a writer,
- an entrepreneur,
- a social justice activist,
- a disability advocate,
- and the founder of the organization Everywhere Accessible.
Her latest work appears in the book The Black Agenda: Bold Solutions for a Broken System.
She is also a member of Global Healthy Living Foundation's
COVID-19 Patient Leadership Council Board, National Pain's Community Council, as well as Women Who Tech's US Start-Up Advisory Board.